280zx bumpers

User avatar
datmo
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 pm
Cars: 1968 510 sedan. 1979 620 KC

280zx bumpers

Postby datmo » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:17 pm

so i needa bumper for my zx and im wondering if they're interchangable?
Just a kid with a love for datsuns and no money.
4 doors riding slow and hangin loose.
User avatar
510freak
Global Moderator
Posts: 9461
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 pm
Title: DJ Jazzy Lou
Cars: 71 510(orange,the lifer)
Location: Van Isle
Contact:

Re: 280zx bumpers

Postby 510freak » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:37 pm

BLUE has one!
Taterhead » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:35 am wrote:[quote="Taterhead » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:41 pm


Sorry, I was channeling my inner flatcat.
User avatar
datmo
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 pm
Cars: 1968 510 sedan. 1979 620 KC

Re: 280zx bumpers

Postby datmo » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:43 pm



before you replied, i had pm'ed him but he lives far and shipping will be killer.
Just a kid with a love for datsuns and no money.
4 doors riding slow and hangin loose.
User avatar
510freak
Global Moderator
Posts: 9461
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 pm
Title: DJ Jazzy Lou
Cars: 71 510(orange,the lifer)
Location: Van Isle
Contact:

Re: 280zx bumpers

Postby 510freak » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:49 pm

thats usually the deal breaker :fuu: (shipping)
Taterhead » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:35 am wrote:[quote="Taterhead » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:41 pm


Sorry, I was channeling my inner flatcat.
User avatar
datmo
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 pm
Cars: 1968 510 sedan. 1979 620 KC

Re: 280zx bumpers

Postby datmo » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:56 pm

510freak » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:49 pm wrote:thats usually the deal breaker :fuu: (shipping)


its the most annoying shit. my dad says that i needa bumper and isn't lettin it slide.
Just a kid with a love for datsuns and no money.
4 doors riding slow and hangin loose.
User avatar
datmo
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 pm
Cars: 1968 510 sedan. 1979 620 KC

Re: 280zx bumpers

Postby datmo » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:35 pm

hey, would you guys happen to know if an 83 front bumper fits on an 81?
Just a kid with a love for datsuns and no money.
4 doors riding slow and hangin loose.
User avatar
ArchetypeDatsun
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:31 pm
Cars: 1979 Datsun 810 Wagon
1984 Datsun Maxima Sedan
Datsun 521
Location: Medford, Oregon

Re: 280zx bumpers

Postby ArchetypeDatsun » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:08 pm

datmo » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:35 pm wrote:hey, would you guys happen to know if an 83 front bumper fits on an 81?


The 82-83 ZX bumpers are 3 piece, it will bolt on I believe the 81 and under had square holes front and back on the inner wheel wells. You might wanna save the white pieces that go in the back of those side bumpers from the 83 bumper or you could zip tie it for now until you find something that works.
User avatar
datmo
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 pm
Cars: 1968 510 sedan. 1979 620 KC

Re: 280zx bumpers

Postby datmo » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:50 pm

ArchetypeDatsun » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:08 pm wrote:
datmo » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:35 pm wrote:hey, would you guys happen to know if an 83 front bumper fits on an 81?


The 82-83 ZX bumpers are 3 piece, it will bolt on I believe the 81 and under had square holes front and back on the inner wheel wells. You might wanna save the white pieces that go in the back of those side bumpers from the 83 bumper or you could zip tie it for now until you find something that works.


Well as long as i get the 83 bumpers to fit onto the 81, im solid.
Just a kid with a love for datsuns and no money.
4 doors riding slow and hangin loose.
User avatar
ArchetypeDatsun
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:31 pm
Cars: 1979 Datsun 810 Wagon
1984 Datsun Maxima Sedan
Datsun 521
Location: Medford, Oregon

Re: 280zx bumpers

Postby ArchetypeDatsun » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:20 pm

It's a walk in the park takes less than 10 mins.

Return to “S30/S130”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest