Sell/buy your datsuns
izzo
Site Admin
Title: Save a pimp, Rent a bitch.
Cars: Too many

77 King cab

Post by izzo » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:21 am

77 King cab for sale.

All stock except for wheels. Motor is out because of rod knock and I don't believe comes with the truck. It has a respray and isn't not that great. Also there is rust in the driver rocker (IDK about passenger) but its on the outside of the rocker only. Inside is fine, and floor boards are great. Didn't see any cancer in the bed. But didn't look very hard. I know there is little spots of bondo here and there but doesn't seem to be cancer, looks to be just from little dings.

So.. 77 King cab with drum brakes and a remote EI dizzy. No motor. 4 speed. Has buckets. shag carpet, and a cracked up dash.

At this price it's a good deal. I'm in it 50 hours worth of work time. Sell for 450.
Throw a motor in it and have a cheap datto. Has 720 ST wheels.
Brakes fair
Tires need replaced soon.
Tailgate ugly
Sliding rear window is nice
Hood needs a little work
It needs shit IDK. come look at it. its 450 bucks. Comes with title. Was daily till rod knock.
I've been cleaning/washing the body. Vacuumed out the inside. Life happens and I don't have time for this now... If by chance I find an L motor soon I will stuff it in, and I will be asking 1400. (For as many cars as I fix and sell, I'm still the cheapest datsun guy to buy from in the NW). This isn't a threat like on CL lol (the either you come buy my broken shit or i'll fix it and triple my price threads..)... It's unlikely I'll find a motor soon. If you have a complete L series we can work something out if you come drop the motor off. I can stick it in, tune it and you can come drive it home.

I'm supposed to be getting stock rear tail light buckets and tail lights for this also. So buy ugly bumper.

Will ship on your dime lol

8========D ~~~ ( o Y o )
jayden71: titty ponk
devilsbullet wrote: 1400 obo. and best offer doesn't mean 300 bucks you cheap bastards