1999 sentra se-l trade for 510 wagon

Sell/buy your datsuns
Danfiveten

1999 sentra se-l trade for 510 wagon

Post by Danfiveten » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Going to put this up here, since i wont on ratsun cuz of the new clasifieds.

I want to trade for a running and sort of straight 510 wagon. May consider other wagons, but i really want a 510 wagon.

I have my 1999 sentra SE-L. For those of you that dont know ill explain about it. Se-l was pretty much the se-r, but a 4 door. Last year of that body style of sentra, and got the sr20de. I have alot doen to mine, a bunch of guys on sr20-forum have begged me to part her out or sell it to them, i have a guy in cali intersted in it but i would rather trade her. Now to what ive got done. Alot of these parts are nearly impossible to come by from japan, ive had alot of stuff imported, paid high prices for things and shit loads for shipping. I just need something bigger, why i want a wagon. May entertain for a pathfinder, but really want a 510 wagon.

Rare power folding mirrors.
Rare coin / card holder radio bezel
Nismo 180r Front lip and Grille. Was a catalog order only item, not avail in usa, im the only car known in the usa with this front end.
Stillen Bumper
Crystal black headlights
Tinted by larry the tint man in florida amber corners.
Black infinity g20 leather interior with later model suede inserted leather in rear.
Fresh Tint.
Koning rewind wheels.
Rare stillen cluster only about 100 made.
Weathertech visors
Moonroof visor.
Stock motor and fresh tune up, new plugs, new ngk wires, fuel pump, and fuel filter.
nx2k big break upgrade

Now onto the cons.
Cf hood that i hate, old hood was damaged.
Some dings, scratches, scuffs here and there.
Some rust in the trunklid under license plate.
Crack on tailight, but i have a perfect light to replace it.
Motor is stock., and is auto tranny.
Tires are going to need to be replaced.

Now the issue with the car, which hasnt caused any problems, just a annoyance. Is she has a shake at held speeds in the front. Its either the bad tires, a strut going out because ive heard it start squeaking around same time shimmey/ shake happend. Or the axle. Its not like parts are hard to find for these, you can get a tranny for one out of a g20 at pick n pull for under 200 bucks.

Ive put alot of time into this car, but with only this, and our 02 g20 (which we still pay on) i need to get rid of the car i own out right to get something bigger. Why i want a wagon, or maybe a pathfinder, im just getting tired of new cars and want to go back to how i used to be just driving 510's. Here are some pics starting from the days when i brought her home. I also have 2 different bumpers as well that are rare to come by. She has a little following on sr20, people there know how much ive been into the b series game for years, and i put quality into my cars and love them. I like to have unique sentras so i put a bit of work into finding unique parts for them. Heres my build thread on sr20 forum, dont know if you have to register to view, but just in case. http://www.sr20-forum.com/members-rides ... e-l-4.html

Datsun Police Bitch!
I love 4 doors for a reason, easier for a fat guy to fuck his girl in the back baby!

Danfiveten

Re: 1999 sentra se-l trade for 510 wagon

Post by Danfiveten » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:31 pm

SOLD!!!!
Datsun Police Bitch!
I love 4 doors for a reason, easier for a fat guy to fuck his girl in the back baby!

izzo
Site Admin
Title: Save a pimp, Rent a bitch.
Cars: Too many

Re: 1999 sentra se-l trade for 510 wagon

Post by izzo » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Wow, man. That was quick. Locking her down. I was going to MSG you and have you take it to swchwabs and let me know exactly what it was.
8========D ~~~ ( o Y o )
jayden71: titty ponk
devilsbullet wrote: 1400 obo. and best offer doesn't mean 300 bucks you cheap bastards