izzo
Site Admin
Title: Save a pimp, Rent a bitch.
Cars: Too many

Free Datsun parts! 74 620

Post by izzo » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Alright gents.

Here's the gig.

I have to get an inspection done on this truck. (It has a washington title. And is not street legal to drive to the DMV and have them check the VIN. So I am having the state police inspect it). Once the inspection is done. I can begin giving stuff away.

Here's the deal. I need trailer parts. Wiring harness, the plugs, one for the truck, one for the trailer, I also need a tongue for the trailer so I can build that then attach it to my truck. I need some metal too, to build the tongue etc etc. With that being said... I will trade parts of for those things. however, I am not expecting anyone to trade me. If you need these parts or want them. Come and get them. yours for the low low price of free get it the F out of here :rofl:

Things sold/spoken for.
Motor and trans are gone
Bed is not available
Frame is not available
Wheels & Tires not available
Front core support is not available.

Things that are..
Cab
Good floors
Doors
Fenders
Front brakes
Torsion bars
A arms...
The doors and such aren't that great and there really isn't any interior to speak of. But the floors are great, and even tho the fenders and doors are shit. You could use them if you needed to. They just have dents and a little rust in them. nothing for show, just for use. I will hold stuff for at least a full 7 days after the inspection is done so that a weekend and possibly 2 may pass to give you enough time to come get what you want. Be some or all of what is listed.

After that it's getting cut up into tiny pieces and sent to the scrapper.

Speak up and call your dibs now.
8========D ~~~ ( o Y o )
jayden71: titty ponk
devilsbullet wrote: 1400 obo. and best offer doesn't mean 300 bucks you cheap bastards