Ton of Datsun parts for sale

Carmelvalleyguy
Cars: Lot's of Datsun parts...no cars

Ton of Datsun parts for sale

Post by Carmelvalleyguy » Wed May 31, 2017 7:39 pm

I hope I'm not breaking the rules by not putting prices to these items but please here me out. I got all of this stuff when I purchased a 1959 Bugeye. The price was right and it meant that I had to haul all of this Datsun stuff away...(The guy had passed away and the widow wanted it gone).
I'm very motivated, but clueless to the values so I'm going to trust you guys to just make a fair offer. I would prefer to just sell it as a complete lot but again, open to really anything. Here's what I have:
Datsun Stuff.....

1 - A12 engine (Looks complete).
1 - A13 (missing head but has crank and pistons, pan) Original bore.
1 - A12 on my bench (See pics). This was the engine the guy was going to use in the Healey.
3 - A12 Heads with valves.
1 - Nissan Head #H9500 This is a heart shaped, closed chambered oval port head. I'm told this is a later GX head but I don't know.
1 - Manual Transmission. Serial number is YLTU9 32 and I know NOTHING about it but it looks like a F4W63 4 speed for J engine 520 truck (about 1964-65). Could be a 4 speed from an earlier E-1 1200 engine.  Not the same as an A-12. * * *

1 - Auto Transmission that has the housing and other parts(see pics) * * It's a 3N71B with "JAPAN" written under that number.

NIB Piston Set .75mm
NIB Piston Set .76mm
NIB oil pump
NIB Valve lifters
NIB Rod bearings
NIB Main Bearings
NIB Timing Chain
NIB Timing gears
NIB FS1101 Complete gasket kit
NIB TRW Connecting rods (I believe these are A14)

General stuff.
2 Starters
2 Alternators
1 Distributor
Looks NEW intake and exhaust with shroud.
Box of old carbs
Misc A12 Rods, Pistons, Flywheels.
Other Datsun pieces.....

So I'm down in South Monterey County. 1.5 Hours from S.J. Airport off the 101. I have a lift. Please no calls after 9:00 pm.
. Would really like to sell it all and would have more incentive that way.... but would sell pieces. Make me an offer.

draker
Cars: 1969 Datsun 510 - 4 door
1971 Datsun 510 - 2 door
1992 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo
2002 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Re: Ton of Datsun parts for sale

Post by draker » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:07 am

Where are you located? there is someone looking for an A12 flywheel.