1982 Yamaha XT200

izzo
Site Admin
Title: Save a pimp, Rent a bitch.
Cars: Too many

1982 Yamaha XT200

Post by izzo » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:51 am

82 Yammerha XT200

4 stroke 200 cc bike. Starts easy enough, pull the choke kick her over and she comes to life. Idles smooth. Decent power. I'm 154lbs and it'll wheelie in first and second. I took it for a rip down the road a few times and in the back yard. not bad for an old 200! Was kinda impressed.

Was a dual sport. All lights/guages are long gone. But the wiring is in tact, so adding lights will be a breeze if desired.
Back tire needs replaced, its worn pretty good.
Kickstarter doesn't pop up on its own. I think the spring may have gave up the ghost inside the case. But still works fine.
Its rattle canned

It's old, but runs fine, shifts good. Clutch is a bit tight, but works fine. By tight, I mean hopefully you jerk off with your left hand cuz it takes a little strength to pull the lever. May just be the spring down on the cast itself, it looked a little off.

Someone come grab this thing up and mash it around. I don't have a use for it. Vin is easily read-able on the frame, so you could tag it and run it at the ohv parks. Bill of sale only.

Its listed for 600 on CL.

400 / offer to anyone here. (Hint, i'd take less) Trade for side draft and mani, set of L series SU's with manifold good and usable, 6 lug rims/tires for 720 4x4, watchu got!

8========D ~~~ ( o Y o )
jayden71: titty ponk
devilsbullet wrote: 1400 obo. and best offer doesn't mean 300 bucks you cheap bastards

izzo
Site Admin

Re: 1982 Yamaha XT200

Post by izzo » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Bump

Its not clean anymore. I just ripped it for a half an hour behind my house. Dropped it down the banks into the woods and played louis & clarke (made some mutha fuckin trails with it...) Had to get a good run at the hill to get back up and leave her open full throttle lol.
8========D ~~~ ( o Y o )
devilsbullet wrote: 1400 obo. and best offer doesn't mean 300 bucks you cheap bastards

izzo
Site Admin

Re: 1982 Yamaha XT200

Post by izzo » Thu May 01, 2014 11:31 am

sold
8========D ~~~ ( o Y o )