Around Waynos house

DRIVEN

Re: Around Waynos house

Postby DRIVEN » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:34 pm

Always a good sign when the doctor asks your opinion. Send him a bill as a comsulting physician.
When the only tool you have is a hammer every problem starts to look like a hippy.
wayno

Postby wayno » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:38 pm

:lol:
“The difference between genius and stupidly is that genius has its limits” Albert Einstein
DRIVEN

Postby DRIVEN » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:31 pm

How goes the healing?
When the only tool you have is a hammer every problem starts to look like a hippy.
wayno

Postby wayno » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:19 pm

I think I will work tomorrow, I figured out if I put a band-aid over the two holes in my foot my sock and shoe don't rip the scab off. :lol:
My limping started causing me pain in my calves and back, the swelling went down and now I am not limping and I feel better.
“The difference between genius and stupidly is that genius has its limits” Albert Einstein
Taterhead
Cars: '71 510 - Mine
'72 510 - Sons

Postby Taterhead » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:52 am

At least you're feeling better. I don't understand why still bleeds, maybe you got close to a vein or something.

My uncle peeled back his fingertips one time with a car washing wand at the car wash trying to wash his hands, he was a dumbass though.
wayno

Postby wayno » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:43 am

Taterhead wrote:At least you're feeling better. I don't understand why still bleeds, maybe you got close to a vein or something.

My uncle peeled back his fingertips one time with a car washing wand at the car wash trying to wash his hands, he was a dumbass though.

I suspect that it has to do with where the holes were and the swelling I had, pressure from walking on my swollen foot made the two wounds which are basically one long wound weep/bleed some color fluid, it is not like that now, the wound has closed and 96 percent pf the swelling is gone.

I am beck to working weather permitting, I do mostly roof blow offs with my air blower and I then clean out the gutters right now, but if the gutters are frozen I cannot clean them out, today my job will start at maybe noon as it was 31 degrees out a half hour ago, it was 29 degrees last night, it was 25 degrees the night before, there was still ice/frozen debris in gutters at 3pm yesterday and it gets dark at 4pm.

Return to “Projects”