My Daily Brownie

Phixius

Re: My Daily Brownie

Post by Phixius » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:50 pm

I think I ignored the weird sound too long, it wasnt a stock one. but, I dont know when it was installed.. it was a cast type and I put in a stamped metal one. and it was fixed the day after...

Picked me up some goodies yesterday...

RedBanner
Title: MasterBlaster

Post by RedBanner » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Nice. Get to work lol
wayno » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:40 pm wrote: Everything is either tight or actually rubbing.
Taterhead » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:29 pm wrote:Datsun gods will give you one working gauge, gasoline or speedometer; you can't have both.

kylezone

Post by kylezone » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:02 am

what did you use to clean your kangaroo pouch? (now theres a question i never thought i would ask) im trying to get mine all spiffed up. also is there some kind of seal between the motor shaft and the pump housing?

Phixius

Post by Phixius » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:35 pm

kylezone wrote:what did you use to clean your kangaroo pouch? (now theres a question i never thought i would ask) im trying to get mine all spiffed up. also is there some kind of seal between the motor shaft and the pump housing?
sorry for the late reply,
I used dish soap and water with a dish sponge. dont scrub too hard or the ink on the roo bag will come off. I was fortunate to have a roo bag that wasnt so discolored. I tried on the super dirty one and it didnt get much better...youll end up scrubbing the letters off before you see the blue... :cry: