Waynos work truck.

DRIVEN

Re: Waynos work truck.

Post by DRIVEN » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:16 pm

Nice! Like it never happened. All over but the check cashin'.
When the only tool you have is a hammer every problem starts to look like a hippy.

wayno

Post by wayno » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:52 pm

I didn't like how the bumper looked, it was my best 521 bumper, so I did this.

I did that to break up the straight lines on the bumper that were wavy, I used 2 not so great 320 bumper over riders and ground them to fit the 521 bumper, none of my extra 521 bumpers are nice anymore, so I suppose when I see one for sale I will buy it if it is not too expensive.
“The difference between genius and stupidly is that genius has its limits” Albert Einstein

wayno

Post by wayno » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:46 pm

The clutch pedal started vibrating a while back at times, so I put a new collar/throw out bearing in today before it started to rain, all I did was slide the transmission back just far enough to get it out and back in, I also put one of my new clutch arm seals in it, looked good in there, it only took a few hours, it kinda funny but I figure out new ways to do this removing the transmission job as I get older, the only thing I have to do under the hood is remove the battery cable and take the top starter bolt out, the rest is done under the truck.
So far it has not vibrated since, but that would be only a 6 block drive, I think I also need to replace the rear seal now, I believe I can do that while the transmission is in the truck.
I hauled 2 yards of dirt Friday and it was vibrating about 50 percent of the time I pushed on the pedal that day, I pulled a juniper type bush out with the truck last Thursday, then Friday morning I re-did my cement block wall around the pine tree in the front yard to include where I pulled the juniper bush out.
I only had to buy 4 more blocks to create what I did, it held 2 yards of dirt.
I will take a couple photos tomorrow and post them.
“The difference between genius and stupidly is that genius has its limits” Albert Einstein