I actually did something. More to follow this week though.
First up, the differences on the motor stands. I didnt like the original ones because a washer of the engine mount was really really close to the stand, and it should be fully isolated.
Made it a tad wider.
Here you can see I modified the through hole to be an oval instead of just circular.
And just a reminder of what the mounts are. Poly universal engine mounts, and fully isolated.
I finally got my new lower oil pan back. Got the trap doors installed as well. Here you are looking at the front. Also, the drain plug is a M20x1.5 pitch. This one should actually drain.
DOORS! the small one at the back has a limiter so there is no way it can interfere with the side doors.