I got a pathfinder

Danfiveten

I got a pathfinder

Post by Danfiveten » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:22 pm

So i had sold the sentra sel a few weeks ago, needed the money to move, then had some left over, and bought this pathfinder for 1k even. has 210k on it, but runs and shifts great, just has abs stuck on, my 02 g20 has the same issue, brake light is stuck on, but i figure its due to loose center console and teh switch is probally stuck on. Also check engine light is on, but not when ideling, only when it moves, but she runs and drives great, so i know its just minor stuff. body si good, u can tell someone over opened the spare tire thing on the back to where it buckled the quarter panel a little bit, and front and rear bumper have damage. Now on the inside interior is dirty, needs a good cleaning, and u can tell they left the windows open and the door panels are peeling off, so junk yard run for that shit. But for a 95 se-v6 pathfinder that runs and drives great, for 1000 bucks, its a hell of a deal. Its nice to have somethign with cargo room, more room for the kids in the vehicle, i loved my sel and will miss it. But then it pissed me off yesterday. The transport truck came to pick it up for the guy in cali, and all it would do is click, not start, we checked all connections, chagned relays, put in a new starter, did EVERYTHING, and all it does is click still :(. Luckily the guy is ok with it, and the tow company is only charging extra 120 to tow a non running vehicle, so i freaked the fuck out for no reason.

But its nice having something with cargo room, going to miss my sentra...or well i was till it freaked the fuck out. And i have the purple 510 as my daily when i dont have to take the kids with me for better mpg. Some pics.
Datsun Police Bitch!
I love 4 doors for a reason, easier for a fat guy to fuck his girl in the back baby!

flatcat19
Title: AKA Smoke
Cars: Smaller. Better. Slower. Lower.

Re: I got a pathfinder

Post by flatcat19 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Congrats.

RedBanner
Title: MasterBlaster

Post by RedBanner » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:26 am

Awsome man.
wayno » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:40 pm wrote: Everything is either tight or actually rubbing.
Taterhead » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:29 pm wrote:Datsun gods will give you one working gauge, gasoline or speedometer; you can't have both.

Taterhead
Cars: '71 510 - Mine
'72 510 - Sons

Post by Taterhead » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:48 am

That a good deal dood! Only problem I've had out of my '97 is transmission shuttering & then would shift outta 2nd. Replaced with a JY trans and it's still going strong. Shitty MPG though. 18-20 most of the time. Congrats.

Danfiveten

Post by Danfiveten » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:17 pm

yah the trannies with all pathies are bitches it seems, why i wish it was a manual.
Datsun Police Bitch!
I love 4 doors for a reason, easier for a fat guy to fuck his girl in the back baby!

izzo
Site Admin
Title: Save a pimp, Rent a bitch.
Cars: Too many

Post by izzo » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:20 pm

I heard reverse solenoid likes going out on the 95 pathfinders.. un replaceable part, gotta get trans rebuilt or some shat... info I got when I looked into getting one.

Still want to get one, though. Gotta be a manual... And hoping for an older clean one. I dig em.
8========D ~~~ ( o Y o )
jayden71: titty ponk
devilsbullet wrote: 1400 obo. and best offer doesn't mean 300 bucks you cheap bastards

Danfiveten

Post by Danfiveten » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:48 pm

It's actually not the sole ions. Damn iPad auto correct. Solenoids. It's the oil cooler system for the autos. People place the solenoids and still have issues. The oil cooler clogs up. And usually 2nd or reverse are first to go. Why I need to pull and clean. Otherwise I watch for parts and do a manual conversion. Finding stick pathis are hard, but for 1000 couldn't bitch lol
Datsun Police Bitch!

izzo
Site Admin
Title: Save a pimp, Rent a bitch.
Cars: Too many

Post by izzo » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:03 pm

bump, still got this thing? haha you go thru as many cars as i do
8========D ~~~ ( o Y o )
jayden71: titty ponk
devilsbullet wrote: 1400 obo. and best offer doesn't mean 300 bucks you cheap bastards

Danfiveten

Post by Danfiveten » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Yes i do . im actually loving the thing, love driving over curbs and sidewalks when people piss me off LOL
Datsun Police Bitch!

Danfiveten

Post by Danfiveten » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Ive never had a 4x4..well scratch that, owned a 95 pathi for 1 day, headgasket blew so i took it back to dealer and got my sentra back, but yah im loving having a 4x4 for once.
Datsun Police Bitch!