Party room kit

DRIVEN

Party room kit

Post by DRIVEN » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:59 pm

This is almost the entire contents of the party room above my shop. It needs to go as a package. This would be great to set up in a basement or garage. Perfect entertainment for kids and drunk buddies alike.
-(1) Pool table with a bunch of cues, cue rack, 2 sets of balls, even chalk. Has a ball return. Be advised, this is not slate and isn't covered in felt -- more like plywood and burlap. That's good because 1 capable guy can move it around. The top comes off making it pretty portable. But it is flat and the bumpers are pretty live.
It's pretty fun but not tournament quality.
-(1) 7.5' couch. A 6' dude can sleep comfortably on it.
-(1) matching 6' loveseat. Both have rad shades of teal and purple. Nonsmoking home. Sooo comfy. These things were built for slouching.
-(1) glass topped coffee table with silver and gold rought iron base.
-(2) matching glass topped end tables. I'll even leave the melted candles if you want them.
-(2) faux oak bookcases/shelves. Pretty nice shape. Hold lots of CDs and liquor bottles.
-(1) 32" Sony Trinitron flat tube TV. Heavy as fuck but works good. Has remote.
-(1) Sony DVD player with remote.
-(1) Very nice black media stand with glass door and (2) side storage areas. Well built.
(1) Dart board. No darts.

I even have a couple gallons of flat black and flat dark blue paint if you want it.

Again, all or nothing. It's still set up upstairs so I'll help haul it to the bottom where there is easy truck access.

$200 cash
Only possible part trades would be a good 71b or a very nice 510 driver's side fender.
Thanks for looking.

When the only tool you have is a hammer every problem starts to look like a hippy.

DRIVEN

Re: Party room kit

Post by DRIVEN » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:25 pm

Bump for this slice of awesome. Come at me with trades.
When the only tool you have is a hammer every problem starts to look like a hippy.

DRIVEN

Post by DRIVEN » Sun May 14, 2017 10:14 am

Someone bring me a $100 bill. I don't want to haul it across the state.

wayno

Post by wayno » Sun May 14, 2017 11:24 am

Wow, that is a deal in my opinion!
Put it on craigslist. :(
“The difference between genius and stupidly is that genius has its limits” Albert Einstein

DRIVEN

Post by DRIVEN » Sun May 14, 2017 12:29 pm

Probably will when I get back after next weekend. Feels like a pretty good deal to me too. I paid more than that for the pool table alone. Actually, if I really wanted to move and store it, this would work just fine in the basement of the house we're building...in about a year. I just really don't want to move and store it.

DRIVEN

Post by DRIVEN » Mon May 29, 2017 1:29 pm

One last bump.
Make offer.