- Site Admin
- Posts: 4026
- Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:21 pm
- Cars: '71 510 Wagon, 02 BMW 325i Wagon
- Location: PDX, West side.
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 11 times
Little things help. I remember my first Datsun key ring thing, Those look pretty nice.
- Posts: 5654
- Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:05 pm
- Location: I've been everywhere
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
When the only tool you have is a hammer every problem starts to look like a hippy.
- Posts: 1728
- Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:42 pm
- Title: Fluffer
- Cars: 1977 Datsun B210
- Location: Washington
Fuck, I love this car. I don't care what other people think. Im well aware of the vast amount of work it needs. I'll do what I can when I can and just keep loving it.